REAL CORP 2012
RE-MIXING THE CITY - Towards Sustainability and Resilience
17th International Conference on Urban Planning, Regional Development and Information Society, 14-16 May 2012, Multiversum Schwechat, Vienna, Austria.
More then 200 papers from around the world were selected by the programme committee for being presented at the conference.
Here is the overview of Accepted Papers/Presentations. (http://www.corp.at/Download/CORP2012/REALCORP2012_programmedraft.pdf)
Detailed program at www.corp.at.
REAL CORP 2012 is a co-operation of
• CEIT ALANOVA – Central European Institute of Technology, Dept. for Urbanism, Transport, Environment & Information Society), www.ceit.at;
• CORP association – Competence Center for Urban and Regional Planning, www.corp.at;
• WKO-AWO – Austrian Economic Chambers, www.wko.at;
• ISOCARP – International Society of City and Regional Planners, www.isocarp.org;
• Multiversum Schwechat – www.multiversum-sw.at;
• Stadtgemeinde Schwechat – www.schwechat.gv.at
ISOCARP Members were given a 10% reduction.
CORP EXPO 2012: “LIVABLE CITY” –
1st Exhibition on Urban, Transport, Environmental & Energy Solutions, Quality of Life, Urban Ambient Assisted Living (UAAL)
14-16 May 2012, Multiversum Schwechat, Austria
The parallel fair CORP EXPO 2012 was organised in co-operation with the conference REAL CORP 2012.
There were exhibitors from urban technologies, environmental technologies, energy technologies, transportation technologies, mobility technologies and solutions, quality of life, ambient assistant living (AAL), urban and spatial planning and many more who presented their businesses.
Participants of REAL CORP 2012 had free access to CORP EXPO 2012.
More information for visitors and exhibitors is available at www.corp-expo.at